PayPAMS can be used to prepay for students’ cafeteria meals online and SchoolPay can still be used to pay online for other school-related expenses such as VPK registration fees, extended day program fees, and school-branded clothing.
SchoolPay offers several benefits:
- Pay online via VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards
- Make payments from your secure parent account with just a few clicks
- A full history of your St. Johns County School District payments searchable by date and child
- Enjoy the convenience of paying at any time (24/7) from your home
Instructions for First-Time Users
- Create an Account
- Enter your child’s school name (not the district)
- Enter your child’s student ID# (if you do not have it, there is look up support)
- Enter your child’s last name
- Repeat for each child Existing Users
- Login to SchoolPay
SchoolPay is Secure
The SchoolPay service is audited by a third-party to assure adherence to the strict, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
For payment-related questions, please contact My Payment Network Customer Support Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Eastern Time, at 888.88.MYPAY (69729) or email [email protected].